Neighbourhood aid in Frankfurt: Where can I find help, how can I help?
Life in Frankfurt is currently restricted. What is apparent in everyday life, is now becoming particularly obvious: the people in Frankfurt support each other. They help where it is urgently needed.
Would you like to help, too? Or do you need support in everyday life? Click on the links to see offers of neighbourhood help in Frankfurt.
The offers at a glance
Agaplesion Markus Diakonie – neighbourhood help
• Shopping help and help with errands, go for a walk with your pets and more
• Service bringing together people and institutions seeking help or wanting to help
Billabong Familienzentrum Riedberg e.V.
• Shopping help (City district Kalbach/Riedberg)
• Hospice assistance, palliative advice and service bringing together people and institutions seeking and wanting to help
Caritasverband Frankfurt e.V.
• Helpline and phone counselling
Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Frankfurt am Main
• Shopping help, help with errands, reading out on the phone and more (for people seeking help and helpers)
Evangelical Parishes in Frankfurt
• Pastoral care by phone and shopping help
Frankfurt gegen Corona – student neighbourhood initiative
• Shopping help and more
Malteser Hilfsdienst e.V.
• Shopping help
Nachbarschaftsverein Gude Leut' e.V.
• Help with errands and shopping help (City district Gutleutviertel)
Nebenan.de – online platform for neighbourhood help
• Service bringing together people seeking help and helpers
Solidarity Despite Corona – student neighbourhood initiative
• Multilingual neighbourhood initiative using chat groups on the smartphone app Telegram
Important note: Please always follow the applicable health recommendations. Maintain a distance of at least 1.50 metres to others and wash your hands regularly. Thanks to these and other measures, you can prevent the virus from being transmitted to yourself or other people.